Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Friday and it's cold out and overcast

I had a little bit of a troubled sleep last night knowing that Nora was sick and of course wanting to be there to comfort her was an impossibility. There’s an old saying that goes something about about the greater the distance the heart grows fonder, I’m not real sure about that, I know it certainly does grow more impatient. However I did tell her to take care of herself get plenty of rest and drink plenty of liquids. Not sure what she has but hopefully it’s something relatively simple. Not much on the agenda for today I need to buy a couple of C. cell batteries for the hot water heater and I did just go to mega foods and purchased six diet Pepsi sixpacks and a couple loaves of 12 grain bread and a bottle of hot peppers. Anyway have a good day...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope Nora feels better real soon. It is difficult when your loved one is feeling poorly and you can not be there to comfort her.

Sorry you did not sleep well last night. After your normal routine tonight, you can go to bed and get a real good nights sleep.

Leann said...

I'm sorry to hear Nora is not feeling well. I know how difficult it must be for you to be so far away.