Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Overcast and drizzly but it's supposed to clear by this afternoon...

I awoke several times before the alarm was scheduled to go off and about 6:28 AM I called Nora to wish her a good night. She told me that her stomach was still bothering her. And also the card that I sent to Joyce Ann had not arrived yet and so perhaps you will not get the card until after her birthday even though I did send it almost 2 1/2 weeks before.
It is "All Saints" holiday in the Philippines. Came home from coffee and started the first of two loads of laundry and that will probably comprise my workload for the day. I may go down to hometown furniture and see if I can find a spring to repair my recliner with. I wish both Oregon teams luck in their games today I hope they are victorious. And in the event that they are not I still hope the fans have a good time...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Both teams won!! It was cause for celebration and plenty of imbibing (sp?) which created plenty of work.

I hope Nora's feeling better.