Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today is my Friday it is wet and dreary...

This morning, I started waking up at 3:30 AM and then 4:30 AM and then 5:30 AM and finally I called Nora at 6:25 AM. We chatted for a few moments and she told me that there is another typhoon on the way to the Philippines... God forbid! We then hung up after about six minutes and I went down to McDonald’s for coffee. I chatted with Marie this morning, and then went to the senior center to deliver my meals for the day. Ahead eight frozen meals to deliver also so it was a busy day. On the way home I stopped at megamart and bought 1/2 gallon of milk and also a roaster chicken already cooked. That will be my dinner. Back home now, cleaned up the kitchen and made some hot chocolate. To everyone I wish a good day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The roasted chicken for dinner sounds so yummie !! This is the season for hot chocolate and good hot coffee's, tea's and an old time favorite of mine, Hot cyder !

It is still cold here and I am thinking fire in the fireplace more and more. Wish I had a nice little stool there to cuddle up right by it. One day, I shall !!!!

Have a good one brother !