Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It is cold outside today and overcast...

I woke this morning to the shrill sound of the alarm clock. It was 6:30 AM and as I rose from bed, I noticed it was quite cold in the bedroom. I went down to McDonald’s for coffee with my friends at about 8 AM I drove out to Wal-Mart and made copies of the decrees that were needed by the Filipina visa service. From there I went to the post office and sent them certified mail. That was the only thing left to do before they would forward my package to the USCIS For Processing. Myron Will Be Coming over about 3 PM. He wants me to help him buy tickets for his trip to China. I told him all he needs to bring with him is the dates that he wants to travel and a valid credit card. My day is wonderful and I hope your day is also wonderful make the most of it cause once it’s gone it’s only a memory.

No comments: