Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

'tis a very blustery and typical fall day

I slept very well last night, when I awoke this morning it was to a very windy although not very cold fall morning. For me it is a welcome sight because I enjoy the fall weather, the briskness in the air and the freshness that it brings. At about 8 AM I went down to McDonald’s to have coffee and found only a few of the normal group there. There was an electrician there replacing the ballasts in some of the fluorescent fixtures. At about 9:30 AM I decided to come back home. I hope each of you enjoy this beautiful weather, I am certain that the stormy weather will be here before we know it and it won’t be long and we will be wishing there were gone.
I just received a 'text' msg from my ex-wife letting me know that Ralphy, our Golden retriever had died in his sleep... she said that he went peacefully and for that I am eternally grateful... I don't believe a nicer dog has ever lived. He was over 15 years old.

No comments: