Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It is definitely getting close to winter Brrrrrr!

Last night was a restless night it seemed that I had one dream after another and none of them were inter-connected. It disrupted my sleep so that when my phone alarm went off at 6:30 AM I was still quite tired. Nora told me that she received yet another letter from me and of course she was quite happy about that. She said that she and the children would be writing me another letter today which I dearly look forward to. If nothing else, having to wait for her arrival in our impending marriage is building patience in me. Dress warm my friends, there’s a bite in the air.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was happy to read your last remark on your blog for today. It made not only good sense, but all of us will benefit from it including yourself !! Good for you brother ! I

It is still windy here today and I was happy to stay inside and do some chores. I just finished cleaning our leather sofa really well, and now all I have to do is put the leather conditioner and protectant on it. Looks like new !!

I am happy that you are receiving and sending letters. Makes for a nice surprise in the mail box.