Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday morning a little dreary and a light drizzle but not bad.

I woke this morning about 5:30 AM and then drifted back to sleep until my phone woke me at 6:30 AM and then I called Nora to wish her a goodnight and pleasant dreams I also told her of receiving the letters yesterday and the effect that they had upon me. She was in a good mood also because she had received yet another letter from me, this one was the one that I had put the red maple leaf in. She really liked that. Now down to McDonald’s for coffee, I did get to talk to Marie Little bit, she was going to go home because Wayne was not working today. Myron, was there at all worried about confirming his flight and I showed him what to do and so he settled down to poor guy is like a potter water that’s just hovering around the boiling point. I am sure once he gets to China everything will be fine. Off to the senior center where I had 17 deliveries today. After deliveries I stopped at Bi-Mart to check my number but as usual mine was not shown. Back home now and having a couple of pieces of cinnamon raisin toast and some hot chocolate and that will take care of my lunch. I do hope that each and every one of you enjoy the day make the most of it after all it’s another week till next Tuesday.

No comments: