Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Little bit rainy but really not a bad day

I had my alarm clock set for 5:30 AM this morning, so when I woke up I decided to call Nora and wish her a good evenings sleep, she was delightfully surprised. I then proceeded down to McDonald’s in time to see Jack. I informed him of my trip to Korea and also my decision to go to the Philippines early next year. He seemed happy that I had a good time. From there it was off to the senior center to deliver meals, I only had 16 clients today, Roxie called in and canceled hers. Before I went to the senior center I took Sean’s birthday card and also Joyce’s birthday card and mailed them at the post office. This is my Friday hope you all enjoyed your Thursday. I have no plans that involve leaving the house.

No comments: