Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9° that's not really cold that's bitterly nasty weather.

I woke about 5 AM this morning and laid in bed and finally picked up the phone about 5:26 AM to call Nora and we’re sure a good night. After we hung up I got up and got dressed turned the heat up to 68° and then left to go to McDonald’s’s for coffee. I stayed there until Maria had her breakfast then I took the rim over to let Schwab and showed Brandon what I needed and he will check and see if you can find a replacement for me. I told him to keep it and I would check back with him in about a week. I call now cleaned up the dishes and posted an English muffin and made some hot chocolate for breakfast. I turned the heat up to 70° and it feels much nicer here. In McDonald’s it could not have been much over 60° in the lobby area... not very comfortable for customers. My friends, please stay warm stay hydrated keep your gloves on.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am glad it was you and not me. It got up to 75 here today. We will be having some cooler weather at the end of the week and more rain.

Enjoy that coooold weather.