Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another cold morning but only 25 days to go...

I had dreams last night I’m not really certain what they were about, but they were a little bit disturbing anyway, I woke up at about 5:30 AM and at about 5:39 AM I called my lady. About five minute conversation and she was off to sleep. Then I got up wash my face and got dressed and went out for coffee at McDonald’s. After talking with Maria she had her breakfast I came back home and cleaned the kitchen toasted English muffin and made some hot chocolate. Today I am my appointment with Dr. Thayer at 2 PM and hopefully he will be a will to tell me why I have the weakness in my left foot. Stay warm my friends the cold is not good.

No comments: