Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, December 14, 2009

About 31° outside and a few slick spots.

I woke up about 3 AM this morning then went back to sleep and then woke up again at about 5:38 AM. I placed my ritualistic phone call to Nora, but the phone went directly to voicemail so my assumption is either the battery died or she forgot to plug it in after we spoke yesterday which is more than likely the cause. Got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. After that I went to the senior center and had 21 deliveries with one no-show. I had one new delivery on 12th St. that was very difficult to find. After deliveries, I stopped at megamart and got some milk and some dipping chips and a chicken breast for lunch. Enjoy the day ladies...

No comments: