Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15, 2009 2:16 PM

I didn’t wake up until the phone alarm on off and even then I had to call Nora four times it seems as she was watching a television show “so you think you can dance” and she didn’t hear the phone ring. Evidently her children also used the phone and they had turned the ringer volume way down. I had 20 meals today with one no-show. I stopped at Safeway and filled up the pickup was gas and then went to Albany. I stopped at the Elm Street pharmacy to pick up my sedative which they wanted to charge me $10 for and I asked him if that wasn’t covered by my insurance which they said it was so I ended up paying only $1.96 for the bill versus the $10. I got into my appointment about 45 minutes early so the effects of the sedative actually didn’t it be until I was driving home I might add in a very relaxed state. I’ve been on the phone with AT&T trying to figure out why I can send text messages to Nora, but I cannot receive them from her. We are in the process of straightening that out I hope. If they cannot then I would assume a bill adjustment and would be appropriate. The MRI went well and the doctor/technician said that the pictures came out very well so hopefully I will hear from Dr. Thayer by the end of this week. Have a great day... I am working with ATT to get the text messages from Nora to work. Most of my evening was spent watching television. I am tired now so I will go to bed.

No comments: