Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Much warmer, light rain and thankfully no ice...

I started waking up early this morning about 3:30 AM then again about 4:45 AM and then when the alarm to the phone went off at about 5:40 AM I called Laura spoke to her for about five minutes as we will be chatting on the Internet when she gets down to the café in Daet tomorrow. When she gets up in the morning it will only be 21 days for her to wait. Nothing special planned today after getting home from coffee, I’ve decided to have a raisin bagel for breakfast and perhaps some hot chocolate also. Well tomorrow is a work day I don’t know how many deliveries all have, but probably about 19 I did talk to Melba at McDonald’s this morning and she said the Filipinos will be rescheduling the Christmas party possibly for this next weekend. That is a good thing. Hope you all enjoy today tomorrow morning you can hit the rewind button and do it all again.

No comments: