Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Another cold morning but warmer than the preceding three days

I woke this morning again before 5 AM, actually I think the time was about 4:25 AM and then I drifted in and out of sleep for a while and about 5:38 AM I picked up the phone and turned off the alarm and called Nora. She was already in bed but not asleep. From there I got up and went down to McDonald’s to have coffee. All my typical friends were there, and I was surprised that Delbert was there. He told me that they had lost power and so he decided to come in where it would be warm. When Julia got there she told me that someone had hit a power pole on Waterloo Road and that’s what knocked out the power. Nothing exciting is planned for today.

3 comments:

Leann said...

Brrrrr...much to cold to be without power. There are several people at work who are without hot water. Seems frozen pipes are the norm. Enjoy your weekend and stay warm!

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I assume polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.