Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I was up early this morning.

I awoke before the alarm went off then made my phone call to my lady in the Philippines. I did inform her that if I go to the Christmas party this afternoon that I will be about four hours later calling her for our weekly Sunday phone call. I got dressed and drove down to McDonald’s albeit very carefully, the roads are a sheet of ice this morning. When I got there, there was a sign on the door that said they would not open until 7 AM so I came back home.
It took 4 tries to get up the driveway and into the garage... I would not want to be walking today...
The forecast is for just rain this afternoon although with the temperatures hovering around the freezing mark that could still make for very precarious driving.
Dear friends please please be careful, not only for yourself but for those around you and always expect the unexpected... my friend, Leann, can attest to the fact that the emergency rooms get very busy during this type of weather.

No comments: