Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Actually, only 13 and a wakeup...

Called Nora at 5am, thinking that after the last couple of days she might want to go to bed early and hopefully get a good nights sleep. She was very happy, now that Jenny has given birth to a healthy 5.5lbs baby boy. Mommy and son are in good health and in the hospital yet, might come home on Wednesday but Nora is not sure yet...
Nora will go to Daet, to the registrar office to submit the paperwork for the baby's birth certificate... can you believe that Jenny and Nora are naming this child after me... what an honor that is. I was really knocked off my feet when Nora told me that. I will deliver meals today and tomorrow and then again next week on Monday and Tuesday and those will be the last ones for awhile. Enjoy the day folks...

No comments: