Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Early and also dark outside...not raining though

I woke up the first time about 3:30 and rolled over and snoozed back to sleep. The next time was around 4:45 or so. I am not sure why I have been waking up like this lately, it might be in anticipation of the coming baby of Jenny or maybe the trip... probably a little of both. Today, I will attend church with Maria and perhaps speak to the minister about performing a wedding ceremony in my home. I am not sure yet how Nora feels, she said she wants to think on it a little. I can understand that as she is Catholic. No particular plans today, I may do a good cleaning of my bathroom and that will finish off the master bedroom with the exception of changing the linen just before I leave. Have a great Sunday to everyone...
I found out this afternoon that Nora's eldest, Jenny gave birth to a brand new baby boy... I am a Grand daddy again... I love it.

No comments: