Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It is overcast and cloudy today I expect to see rain...

I woke a little bit early this morning about 5 AM and waited until about 5:22 AM to call Nora. She didn’t have a lot to say this and this evening she was watching television with the children. She did tell me that she received both letters that I had written earlier this month and she was happy about that. The one special letter I wrote her she will read later this evening before she goes to bed. After hanging up with her I got up and got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. After coffee I went down to Wells Fargo Bank and change to pin number on my travel card. After that I came back home. Then cleaned up the kitchen from last night’s dinner made some hot chocolate and an English muffin for breakfast. Have a nice day everyone keep your powder dry...

No comments: