Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Warm this morning and a light rain.

I woke early this morning about 3:45 AM then dozed off again until nearly time for the phone alarm to go off. I called Nora and spoke with her for about 12 minutes and then hung up. I then got out of bed, got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. While Maria was having breakfast I spoke to her and relayed what Nora told me had happened between her eldest daughter and the parents of the boy who is the father of her child. Although I would like to address a situation when I am there about them bad mouthing Nora and Jenny, Maria advised me that as a American in the Philippines I need to stay out of that situation.
Probably good advice but the chivalrous part of me cannot help but want to come to my future wife and daughters rescue. It will be a battle... and I am not accustomed to sitting on the sideline during a fight. Hopefully my good lord will keep me peaceful and passive. I stopped at Wells Fargo on the way home and took care of some minor banking and also notified my credit card company of my impending trip. Everything seems to be going very nicely. I don’t know that we will see any sunshine today, but make the most of the time you have and please do enjoy the day.

No comments: