Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Overcast but no rain so far...

I woke up the first time at 2:30 AM then went back to sleep then I woke up again at 4:30 AM and dosed until about 5:38 AM at which time I called Nora, she is worried because Jenny is late and she has a lot to do. I did tell her that we received the cards she mailed and she was quite happy about that She did also tell me that we would probably not chat on the Internet considering Jenny could deliver at any time. I told her not to worry about that just take care of Jenny. She will call me if there is any change. I got up and got dressed then proceeded down to McDonald’s for coffee. After that I decided to go to Wal-Mart and send the money gram to Nora for the bus fare that we will need when I am there. That went without a hitch so then I went down to the grocery part of Wal-Mart and bought six cans of soup that were on sale and happened also be very low calorie content. Back home now having some hot chocolate and a couple pieces of raisin toast. I hope you all enjoy your day and I’ll chat with you later.

No comments: