Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Monday, a new week begins

Sept 27, 2010

Well the sun rises on the 1 month anniversary of my arrival back in the Philippines. Amazing, time goes on regardless of the path it takes, irrevocably trudging along at it's own solemn pace. I can only wonder what the month of October will bring us.

The money from RemitHome should arrive here sometime this week I would imagine. At first glance, it seems a very good service and I hope that future results prove that to be true.

As today is Monday, the grind starts anew for Nora... 5 more trips to Manila on the various busses and trudging thru the mirade of bodies that infest the streets of Manila daily.

From denny's iPad...

No comments: