Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

It ain't over till it's over friends...

Oct 10, 2010

I suppose I was living on wishful thinking yesterday as we got ready to retire. Nora then informed me that she would be spending the night with the baby because she is worried about him. I told her that was fine and that I of course understood her concerns. At about midnight, she woke me to tell me that they were headed back to the hospital again with the baby who's temp had again risen to 40˚ celcius. They had a cab pick them up here at the apt and away they went...

Nora and the baby and Jenny got back home about 5am and Nora told me that the emergency room Dr. just gave him a suppository and in 1 hour his temp was back to normal... I slept for another couple of hours.
Jenny, Joyce and baby went to the hospital today again, to take the urine sample but they wanted fresh urine so the girls had to wait till baby peed again. According to lab results, there is no infection viral or otherwise so perhaps just the cold is causing the high temp spikes at night. Jenny will go to Mercury drugs in a little while and get suppositories that will bring the fever down... she would have gotten them at the hospital today, but had no money left after paying the 300p visit bill/lab fee.

The girls and baby got home about 2:30pm and then were helping to fold the laundry. Nora hired a lady to do laundry for 250p. She will do it once a week. I think that Nora is taking a bath now, when the kids finish folding the laundry, they will get ice cream (sorbet) as a treat.

A small thunder/lightning storm accompanied by a light rain has passed thru prompting the removal of laundry from the outside lines. The good thing is that it cleans the chicken, turkey, dog, ant and children droppings off the sidewalks (don't think of sidewalks like we have in America though.

Enough of the rambling for this day, enjoy your comforts my friends, I surely miss mine.


From denny's iPad...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Children droppings on the sidewalk? I am hoping it's not children poop. I'm sorry to hear the baby is not feeling well and hope that he gets better soon.

Take care my dear.