Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Peace, Quiet, Happiness... (and it's only Tuesday)

Oct 12, 2010

Last night was probably the best one for over a week or so... no baby sick, no dogs barking and no loud motorcycles... I honestly can say that I slept well and so did Nora... a rariety these days. She was up early to fix Joyce's breakfast and has already made coffee for us and it is only 7:15am. I believe Joyce has school at 7:30 this morning.

I've not been outside yet, although the bucket bath is accomplished. Nora is taking a moments reprieve and laying here watching a YouTube video... We plan, or should I say I plan for us to leave here about 9:40am and go to SM mall for a couple of hours.

Nora told me last night that her Auntie Linda and Uncle Edwin are coming here today... seems Auntie's brother died, he was the eldest and they will come for the funeral. They are supposed to be here about a week according to Nora. They are the ones that live next door to Father in Basud. Nora considers Linda a second mom.

At SM, I need to buy a wall clock, ours died and perhaps a battery for the sony phone so Kenneth will have one.ss The weather feels a little cooler today, but I am quite convinced that it will not last all day. Nora will be later coming home from St. Lukes clinic I think as we will maybe be at the mall after her normal time to go to Manila.

I will post more should circumstances provide anything of interest...

••• Oddly enough, this addition is also due to baby denny and the ongoing saga of his health.  Seems the lad has acquired measles to further complicate an already full little life.  I truly just never know what the next minute is going to bring me... another 500p spent at the hospital. Nora and I finally made it to the SM mall about 11am.  We shopped, I bought and umbrella for her and 18 pairs of panties to be divided between the three females in the apt.  Nora will likely keep her 6 and maybe some of the girls for herself... selfish little thing she is. It is cooler today, when we got up, it was only 76˚ so that was tolerable and it has been drizzeling most of the day so that has kept the temperature slightly moderate compared to the days just passed. The baby seems in good spirits, which tends to make being in close proximity to him much more enjoyable for me at least.  I told Nora last night that I was ashamed of the fact that I am jealous of the baby, but she understands and pointed out to me that she wants to spend as much time with him as possible as when we leave here, it will be a long stretch before she gets to see him again... I was humbled.  It takes so little to put things into perspective and I appreciate her comment. This is a journey and as journeys go, there are twists and turns in the road and pot holes that one can fall into if you don't keep your eyes open... my vision is improving...

From denny's iPad...

No comments: