Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Scratch, itch, scratch...when does it quit??

Oct 22, 2010

The remainder of yesterday was uneventful. Nora got home, we didn't do much but watch some TV and the kids and Nora were on the internet... Nora is becoming quite good at the game 'Farmville' and joins millions of other addicted players worldwide. It seems to make her happy to see her little plot of ground develope and generate revenue for her... perhaps a dream world that she cannot achieve in reality I don't know but it makes her happy.

We slept well I think, but it was hot or so it appeared to me, the familiar feeling of being sticky and not being able to turn over smoothly in bed... I miss home.

Nora had to get up several times during the night because of the rash that is on both of her arms... I want to make an appt with a dermatologist today for her to get some relief. I don't have any Benadryl but she is familiar with it and took it before when her hands broke out and itched from the allergic reaction to using a cheap dishwashing liquid. I am sure the rash on her arms is a reaction to something but am clueless as to what.

It is about 7:40am and I have had my bath and Nora is in the CR now but I doubt that she will take a full bath this early, she waits until closer to the time she needs to leave for St. Lukes clinic.

Coffee is by me now so I will pause a bit to slurp a little (excuse me).. Ahhhh that is the way to get the day started I believe...

Yes, it is not as good as your coffee Sister, but for here, it is wonderful. We will be enjoying some of your coffee before you know it.

Well Nora just informed me that she wants to buy some salve that she used last year when her hands bothered her so much and then, should that prove unsuccessful, we will see a Doctor. I told you, I don't win many of these logical arguments with her. I could insist, but to what end??

I hope all is well with those who stop buy to see how my world is doing. I pray yours is good and providing you with much happiness and fulfillment. Smile and always remember that God, with or without your blessings is keeping an eye out for you and performing miracles that would amaze you.

More maybe later, we shall see...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: