Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tuesday, clear, beautiful and hot again...

Oct 05, 2010

This morning, I am not sure exactly what time we woke up, Nora was up before me as I guess that Joyce was supposed to be at school at 7am and she was still taking a bath at 7. Something should happen to cause her to be more on time, but I am not sure what.

We slept well last night even though it was warmer than I would like. After having coffee, I took a bath and then my morning medications... I feel good but am losing weight, I can tell that, and Nora has mentioned it also.

I spoke with Alex this morning about getting one of the green 40 gallon barrels that he gets some of his supplies in to use as a new water barrel in the comfort room, known in my country as a bathroom. The one we have is all rust stained, Nora cleans it, but it is too many years of neglect that have stained it beyond cleaning. The new barrel will be free and having one of the guys scrub it will only cost me 6 cigarettes.

I will perhaps add to this entry later... if not, have a wonderful day.

Not sure that there are any particular plans intended for today other than the daily trip to St. Lukes clinic that Nora makes. We spoke again to Alex about using the van for the trip to Jimmies grave, Nora narrowed it down to either the 9th or the 16th.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: