Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Turkey month, not celebrated here, but remembered by me...

Nov 01, 2010

Actually, yesterday, we ended up going to the Mecauyan for awhile, purchased a new broom for inside and had doughnuts and a drink. Nora did some shopping for food items and then we came back home.

About 5:30 we were taken to the party for Alex's father in law and a couple others... we ate and then Nora abscounded with plates full of leftovers (into plastic bags) and away we went into the night with our bellies full and food for the next day to boot... All the time she is stashing the food, she is grinning like the proverbial fox who raided the hen house... funny !!

Back home, took a bath and readied for bed.

We awoke before 7 this morning, had coffee and then Nora, in view of the fact that Alex forgot about our trip to Marikina to visit Noras Mom's grave, decided to rearrange and cover a rickety old table that we use to store food and dishes on in the Kitchen/bedroom. It looks better, but still Oh so much I have for her at home... She cannot even imagine.

She is hanging out some clothes and taking some down, I am not sure what the remainder of the day will bring, surprises for sure but of what nature I can only guess...

If we lived in better conditions and were afforded the natural privacy one would expect our lives would be less hectic I think... the kids and especially the baby introduce a level of stress that I am not accustomed to and Nora acknowledges that point also... I wanted to Marry her, not the baby. I deal with it but will be glad when we can separate the two.

Well off to the yellow brick road once again... later my minions.


From denny's iPad...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, you live with a fox now.....eh?????? I can just imagine her doing that with the food...all the while having that cheesy, I am Alpha look on her face. That would be cute to watch. You should have recorded that !

Gareth and I awoke today to a beautiful dark blue sky and sunshine abounds ! We had a total of 16 for Halloween last night. Disappointing, yes....but then we did not do much decorating so at least that was not a wasted effort. Besides that, I am still protecting my right wrist in order of helping it heal correctly.

Gareth enjoyed our large pizza from Papa Murphy's and each of us had a butterfinger candy bar and then shared half of another. Man-o-live it was good ! Gareth stayed the same weight and I only gained 1/2 pound so I will watch what I eat today and take that off along with a good walk.

Ed and Bonnie had 178 kids, but they were both a bit disgusted as families drive kids over a good distance from their home who are mostly hispanic and black to get candy. I really don't know how I feel about that to be honest.

Well, it is voting day here tomorrow so I need to get my ballot filled out so Gareth can drop them off today.

Happy to hear that you guys had a good time at the party ! Those are always fun and you are now in a culture that does a lot of celebrating so you will be busy with that.

I love you very much brother and I am so happy to be able to chat with you almost daily. I know that is must be a bit difficult for you at times with baby Denny....but if it is any satisfaction at all...that little boy really loves you. He can't help being who he is as a baby, but I agree with you that it will be nice when you have some distance as you also deserve the peace of mind.

Happy days ahead for you. You are doing a great job....keep it up and you will enjoy all the rewards !!!!!