Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Another long weekend and 4 more days off for Nora... Yipeeeeee !!!!

Nov 13, 2010

During our visit to the dermatologist, the Dr. prescribed some pills for her to take at night that alleviate the itching... she took one about 9pm or so and by 10 she was history. She slept good, but woke up a couple times complaining of being hot... it was warm in the kitchen/bedroom so that was understandable.

We woke up this morning about 7 or 7:15 and now are having our coffee... the baby, dammit, wakes up about 5:30 or 6 each morning and has taken that specific time to exercise his lungs which seem to have grown faster and larger than the rest of his little annoying body has... they should come with a volume knob and and on/off switch. He is cute... most of the time.

We plan another trip to the mall today I guess... that may or may not happen depending. Nora told me last night that Monday and Tuesday are holiday at St. Lukes clinic so she won't need to go into Manila for 4 days... I like that and she loves it.

I just asked her if St. Lukes clinic had revealed their upcoming holiday routine involving christmas and she told me that they've not posted or given out the schedule yet. Well, as the morning is just getting started, I will post this and later perhaps a little more depending...


From denny's iPad...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so funny and I get such good laughs when you talk about baby Denny ! What a crack up, well, at least it is for me when I read about the events of him.

You have a good sense of humor and I really did like that remark about babies coming with a volume switch or an on and off control. I guess that was one of God's little humorous things that he did in creating babies !!!

Don't grit your teeth too much or they will become stubs.....then you can bibble babble with little Denny !!!

I need to start my game of Bugdom once again. I will see if I have a saved game to play or not....and, if so, I will be playing that at times.

Gareth is out re-filling our olive oil at "We Olive" and then he is on his way over to Orchard Supply to check more about Christmas lights. We are switching over to LED lights this year and hopefully have found some good ones. He is also checking again on the guarantee for them. I would like to check further for perhaps some other lights, but he is afraid that they will run out and then we will be without anything. Sometimes, I just cannot convince him to wait, so, we may just end up with something less than we wanted.

We will probably watch a movie that we got from Netflix tonight, because tv is really nothing to talk about on Fridays.

I have not checked recently for the new Iphone update. I am supposing that is on the Iphone, but I may have to check in Itunes also. Let me know, if you know.