Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another 'Monday' and two more days away from St. Luke for Nora... Yipeeeeeee!!!

Nov 15, 2010

Awoke at about 6:50 this morning, last night was the first time we slept in the little apartment next door to ours. Nora's auntie Linda said we could sleep there until they came here to Marilao. Gosh, it was nice, no smell of cooking oil and it was nice and cool for a change. Nice and quiet and cool and it rained like crazy... I want to buy an new shower hose and nozzel for the CR there so that taking a shower will be nicer. First shower since leaving the States last night and it was nice. Still cold water though.

I think that the turkeys who live here, (no, not the people, the birds) are becomming aggressive, they want to attack every scooter that comes and goes and seem to be aggressive towards people also. I suppose if it escalates, something will need to be done with them... they belong to Alex's father in law.

Nora is in process of doing some more laundry this morning, we intend to go to SM a little later, after lunch I guess. That is where I will buy the new shower hose and nozzel. I will probably take another shower sometime this morning as will Nora, especially before we go to the mall. Both Kenneth and Joyce have school today.

Lollie, I was unable to open the movies you sent but they will be waiting for me when I get home, the pictures of your wrist are good, looks like the surgeon did a bang up job on you and of course regaining full use of your hand will be wonderful.

Nora seems to think that she needs to invite you to be a friend again in Facebook, she asked me but I don't really know anything about the social network other than that I have a page and post occasionally to it. Personally I find it to be invasive and a potential place for trouble. People are generally too open with their personal information and fail to realize how exposed they become once posting on a social media.

Anyway, hope all goes well today, not only here, but there, for all of you who are not here.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: