Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yikes, that hurts and who turned off the light???

Nov 16, 2010

Slept like a couple of logs last night, Nora and I both and woke about 6:30am. Had coffee and then the day started with getting Joyce ready for school and various other things that captured Nora's attention including the baby... We had Rice Cereal for breakfast, not bad.

My plan which was concieved last night with the blessings of Nora failed to take fruitation at the appointed time (I seem locked into the idea that being prompt is a virtue). Anyhow, being in the Philippines, the leaving time was about 11:30am. We elected to take a tricab all the way to the Mall... a ride you would not envy me of I guarantee you that.

This blog entry is being typed at bedtime, as I didn't get around to it this morning... Nothing too exciting happened, called and spoke to Lollie and Gareth which is always a nice thing and they got me hooked on the game "Words with Friends" and I stomped Gareths little asian butt tonight but he sure gave me so tense moments of competition... is is like (very like) playing scrabble except that you are playing an opponent of your chosing or the game, (your choice) and the game play occurs online.

Tonight, the dragon who lives in my underware was violently attacked by some creature, me thinks a bloody ant, and now the poor fellow's tail is swollen and he is of a bad attitude... nothing a good nights rest won't cure I am sure but of all the places to be bit... dammit.

I am typing in the dark so this account of the day won't be as long and tedious as some of the others have been... we got to the mall and bought some legal size typing paper for Joyce, some project or other needed it, from there, we stopped at shakey's and had a pizza and two bottomless glasses of diet pepsi and two small bowls of soup... it cost me 715p and I told Nora when we got home that we are going to limit ourselves to no more that 250p for lunch from now on. Damn money doesn't grow on trees... how I wish that rumor had been true though.

We looked around the mall for a bit, then Nora went to the Hypermart to do some needed shopping and I sat that particular part of the afternoon out on a set of stairs just outside the market in the mall central. I went to the hardware store and bought a new shower hose and sprayer head and diverter faucet as the one in the little apartment was completely useless. I will transfer it to our bigger apartment when we leave this one. From there, we eventually made our way home again. I installed the faucet set and ran an extension cord from the other apt. to this one as only one side of one recepticle worked in here.

I found that both the light switches in this place are flaky so will have to install new ones probably tomorrow... Maybe Uncle will do it for me I don't know yet.

Enough for now, I am tired and being eaten alive so must close this issue of the comics for today... Take care all.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: