Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday, yet more will follow the one just gone... I miss home.

Nov 19, 2010

We really slept pretty darn good last night after battling it out on Words with Friends. I sure enjoy that and am now playing Nora, Lollie, Gareth and Sue Bose... dang that sue is good.

Well, Nora wanted to leave about 11am for Manila, but as is typical, she didn't leave the house until after 12:15. I spent the day reading a book on the iPad and munched some multi-grain chips and a RC for lunch. Nora Text'd me about 3:30, she is on the bus headed this way and Immigration said to check back later... It is a month now.

Sadly, the state of affairs over here really sucks when you want to get something accomplished in any type of a timely fashion... just don't happen here. That and the Ants drive me crazy. It is raining here now so I told Nora to take a tricab home.

We are truly enjoying the game "Words with Friends", a great investment I think.

Nothing much today either, a roaming thunderstorm just meandered thru the place and dampened things a bit and with any luck dropped the temp a few degrees...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: