Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunday... The end and the beginning

Nov 20 & 21, 2010

I feel your pain... No post yesterday, nada, nothing.. invisible ink and in the worst case, nothing important to write...

Ah my dear readers, none of the above I am afraid... just lazy on my part and, I can blame my Sister for it too, as she is the one that got me hooked on "Words with Friends" so that it occupies most of my waking moments of cognitive thought processes. I truly did get caught up in the game, playing simutainously 4 opponents and waxing and getting waxed by all of them.

That, coupled with a trip (of course it was) to the SM mall again where we made some purchases that were required. Yesterday, for the first time in my life I had some 'fried ice cream', not at all what I had thought it would be but good non-the-less. Sadly, the process of producing it takes a lot of time and Nora stood in line for over 1/2 hour to get ours. Having had it, I can tell you that my all time favorite still sits atop the heap of contenders.. Breyers 'butter pecan'. Sorry, it is just that good !!!

We got home later, about 5:30. We had dinner then did various things, I came to the bedroom apartment (aptly named as all we do is sleep here) about 8pm and Nora followed about 9. We continued to play our game of "Words with Friends" which I did win, but not by much, she is a worthy opponent. She is so funny when she makes a word that has a good value, cackles like a little witch.

She told me last night that she wanted to go to church today, but there is an imposing batch of laundry waiting in the wings so I don't know whether she will get caught up doing that or not... right at the moment, 7:54 AM, we are in the midst of a 'brownout' so no power to run the washing machine and of course, no internet either. Not a big deal cause I can always post this blog a little later (I promise, it will be today). You have to admit I have been very consistent with this daily diatribe that I manage to post for your perusal.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: