Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nothing exciting today...

Nov 18, 2010

The rest of yesterday passed without much to talk or relate about so I leave that where it lies...

We slept good, getting to bed a little close to 10pm and listening to the boys in the back singing Karaoakie... they don't sing well, but they certainly do try hard. I was hoping they would quit soon and somewhere during that thought process I fell asleep.

It was warmer than usual last night so sleeping was a little fitful and not as rest providing as the night before. Didn't seem to get bitten last night so that was nice.

Joyce had school at 7:30 so Nora and I were up about 6:30 or so to get the ball rolling in the right direction.

Nora told me she wants to go to Divine this morning to get some vegetables, but she just got some yesterday and I don't understand why she doesn't use them and she is too preoccupied to give me a straight answer right at the moment. Hmmmm maybe I am being ignored?? that happens.

Lollie, if you want to instute a game of Word for Friends with Nora, her user name would be Nora1971. You can search for her.

It rained last night or rather early this morning, the concrete was wet and the air is a little cooler and fresher this morning. Not too sure what is planned for the day, nothing outside of her request to go to Divine so far.

Hopefully I will write more a little later for you, this is not exactly an awe inspiring post I am afraid...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: