Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble Happy Thanksgiving to you all...

Nov 26, 2010

Sleeping we did, after a marathon of "Words with Friends" in which I gave my wife her come uppence... try to beat me will she... good thing I have the advantage of size because her vocabulary belies the fact that she doesn't speak fluently in my native tongue... she does know many words some of which really surprise me... good on her !!

It was cool last night so sleep was good and restful.. we didn't waken until almost 7am when the neighbors started their days with noises that although discomforting to my ears in the early hours of the morning still was a welcome sound, knowing as I do that it is my Friday and Nora will now have 3 days off (monday is some obscure holiday).

Nothing happened in the house yesterday afternoon or evening so we were somewhat stress free except for the competition of "Words with Friends".

I know my family in the States is going to be setting down to a great meal or already have... Gosh, I miss you guys. I hope your Thanksgiving was absolutely wonderful and the dinner fulfilling and the friendship you shared full of love and respect and appreciation of each other.

Have a great day, take your naps and enjoy...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: