Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday, the Mall and the Table and WoW what a day...

Nov 27,2010

Slept pretty good last night, no dreams nor nightmares which I don't have anyway...

We got up about 7am, I took a shower and Nora made coffee and we greeted the day with no particular expectations. I did, want to go to the SM mall and see if we could find Nora some anti-bacterial body wash to help keep down the inflamations that are resulting from the vitamin 'B' complex that she is currently taking...

We had lunch at the mall, 325p which wasn't bad... It was at JolliBee restaurant (a large chain) and one we frequented often in Daet.

We went to Ace hardware and got a corner shelf for the bathroom shower and also a couple of toothbruth holders that are actually pretty nifty.

We stopped at the Hypermart and I bought snickers for the kids, Nora and I and a couple bags of extra for just her and I to share at a later and more private time.

We then came home and almost immediately went to Divine to get some paper to cover the top of a folding table I bought for the family this morning for 500p. A vendor came thru the province with his little tricycle loaded with home made ones and I couldn't pass it up... to beat all, he wanted 650p for it and Nora jewed him down to 500... she will save me money some day...

Home now and Kenneth is covering the table and Nora and I covered a little attached table here in the sleeper bedroom apt.

I may have missed telling you that I gave Nora the money to buy our tickets to Basud for the Christmas holiday run and also gave her 400p to buy an everyday purse. I've had the same wallet for over 20 years. but then I am a guy... girls don't think that way.

When we were on the way home from SM, Nora got a call that the money guy from RemitHome was here so that money is safely tucked away now also...

We did manage to find some body wash that is anti-bacterial and Got her some skin lotion that contains Aloe Vera also which is good for the skin. We will try them and see how she reacts/likes them... Much cheaper than the Dermalotion stuff we bought from the dermatologist a week ago.

Had a nice conversation using both voice and text with my sis, she is sending some head earbuds for the iPhone 4 cause mine are constantly being commandeered by the kids and Nora.

Not sure what the evening will bring as yet, hopefully peace and quiet.

Take care and keep the "Words with Friends" alive.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: