Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday routine, another 4 day week for Nora and I love it.

Nov 29, 2010

Gosh, here it is morning, I have had my coffee after a refreshing nights sleep, the day is starting out cool and wonderfully aclimated to my gregarious body and my hopes are that the coolness will continue thruout the day... fat chance. By this afternoon or before that it will begin to warm and the intensity will only grow as the time passes...

Last night, Ana, Alex's wife had to go and retrieve her two girls, Alyshia and Alissia (plus Jenny and the baby) from one of their cousin's house that they had gone to visit... they lost track of time and we didn't get them home until almost midnight... Ana was not a happy camper as her youngest daughter Alissia is only 11 and of course we thought that Jenny should have been home in time for the baby to go to his normal bedtime... so much for parental thinking.

Nora and I played "Words with Friends" until we could no longer keep our eyes open again last night, didn't quite finish the game though. We will continue the battle today I am certain of that. She mentioned wanting to do something today, perhaps eat (big surprise there) again at the mall... she mentioned having a hamburger. (she has no idea what a good hamburger really is like... the undernourished things they sell here are a joke to American standards. Enemic cows probably contribute to the problem ;-)

I haven't been paid yet for the 1,000p that Alex borrowed but should be in the next day or so I hope. Because of the fact that there is a cloud cover this morning, we arose later than we would have if the sun had been streaming in the window... but still, it felt sooo good to just sleep.

I will keep you abreast of the days activities and post those later on this afternoon... take care.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: