Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, November 29, 2010

The 'Short' week begins... the last of November is here.

Nov 30, 2010

Yesterday passed uneventfully, we did make one trip to the Divine market to get a newspaper for Joyce as she had a current events project to finish for school. Other than that, the family watched some movies and I read books on the iPad. Nora is in the beginning stages of her monthly so she was tired and crampy so didn't want to go anywhere and I complied... Nice little hubby that I have become.

We slept, not overly well as it was just a shade sticky but certainly tolerable compared to what it has been and shall surely become when the hot season arrives in Feb.

Tuesday, and the beginning of another 4 day St. Lukes clinic routine for Nora. I will give her the budget for the week tomorrow and we shall see how that goes... and go it will as it always does... it just remains to be seen what unforseen expences will crop up their ugly heads.

One highlight of yesterday was an extended talk that Nora and I had with Lollie and Gareth... I cannot put a price on the pleasure we both get from talking to them when the connection is clear... yesterday was quite wonderful.

Well, I am sipping my first morning coffee now and Nora, given that she is a creature of habit is probably in the midst of lavishing love on the baby and herding the children into the days activities, which will include school for Joyce Anne and college for Kenneth and only God himself knows what for Jenny.

Anyhew, as the world turns, so it churns. We will keep you informed on any pertinent activities that might or might not arrise as this day unfolds...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: