Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hopefully a quiet and uneventful day shall unfold...

Nov 04, 2010

Last night passed without incident, we both were tired and slept well. This morning, the baby and the TV were the alarm clocks that roused us from a refreshing sleep... at 6am no less. I would like to reset his clock a couple of hours but life is what it is.

Joyce is preparing for school and her breakfast is in the offing as I pen this.

Nora may go to get her police record report today, that is a minor thing and easily accomplished... for 150p. It should be a pretty normal and quiet day, at least that is my desire. No mall trips nothing with the possible exception of a quick trip to Divine market when she returns from St. Lukes clinic.

Short story so far today my friends, should anything of importance occur, I will put it to paper later on today.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: