Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In 'War' who really wins???

Nov 24, 2010

World War III... or at least you would certainly have thought it had broken out in our little apartment last night... I was here in the sleeping apt and Nora was in the main apartment with Jenny, Kenneth and Joyce when Kenneth and Joyce got in a cussing, throwing things pushing and shoving argument, this is the second time this has happened since I have been here. Nora tried to stop them but they just ignored her. I heard the rucus and immediately went over there and had Kenneth come outside where I talked to him and Nora was reading the riot act to Jenny... Sad to say, Jenny has a real potty mouth and when she losses her temper she starts throwing things... Kenneth responded to being attacked and it escalated from there. I told Jenny the last time that this happened that if it should occur again, I would send her and the baby back to Basud... which I am going to do this week.

I am sad to do it as it takes the baby away from Grandma and that really bothers her. Jenny is very very headstrong and won't listen to reason. I told all the kids that I expected better from them and that I am disappointed that they would act this way while I am here. Jenny hasn't talked to me at all since Nora told them last night that she will be leaving here. We cannot afford to have such actions happening in such a small area and Nora and I cannot take the chance that if we go to the mall, that there will be another outbreak that could end up very bad for one or both of them. I will have to buy tickets for Jenny and Uncle who will accompany her to Basud and then a return ticket for Uncle also. We won't see her or the grandchild again until we go to Basud over Christmas break. It really makes me sad that it has come to this... I cannot back out of this as I told her what would happen and keeping my word is important in establishing a relationship with the children even if it hurts.

I may go to Manila with Nora today and see what the money changer rates are... it is over 44.1p per USD today on the internet.

Anyway, we did sleep good after the fireworks, but I would certainly have foregone a good nights sleep to have avoided that situation.

As I alluded to before quite often, every day seems to provide situations, some good and others not so good. Overall, it is good and it is pleaureable to be here 'cepting the weather which I have no control over anyway...

Gosh, what a storm has hit the Pacific NorthWest. I cannot believe it... maybe a white Christmas for everyone... how nice that would be for a change... drive safe and be good to each other...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: