Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New lights but the same old Ants... Gosh I hate being bit all the time.

Nov 17, 2010

Well, I must say that last night went quietly... we slept exceptionally well and actually lying next to Nora was enjoyable as it was not so blasted hot. There are some issues with the ants though, I sprayed and will likely have to do so again... they are the little man-eaters that have been tormenting my pocket snake... today he is swollen again from yet another unseen attack upon his virility.

Small and furious are these little destable little creatures. They are only about 1/8th of an inch long but have incisors that would embarrass a sabre toothed tiger... and surprisinly they carry enough venom to cause a pretty good sized welt to appear on your skin.

I am thinking that perhaps they get into the hanging clothes and then are there when the clothes are folded and by the time I wear the clothes they have developed quite the appetite. B@#$ards !!!

Anyhow, about 12:15 I took Nora to the bus stop and then I went to the hardware store in Divine hoping to find some replacement switches for the light system... unfortunately, they didn't have any so I had to ride half way to Marilao, past the Expressway entrances to another hardware store where I found a suitable replacement and then I came home and installed them and the lights work great now. Nora will be please that they work and upset cause I spent some money (actually only cost me about $2.25. But I have been preaching to her to watch her budget so I must therefore appreciate the fact that she inturn wants me to watch my spending.

I am now playing simultaneous "Word for Friends" with my Sister, Lollie and her Husband Gareth... worthy opponents I might add.

Nothing left to add just yet but stay tuned, this station receives updates by the moment...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: