Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Short and to the point... I am foggy this moment...

Nov 06, 2010

Slept deeply last night, Nora on the other hand had a difficult time falling asleep and told me she finally did about 1am. She has started her monthly so that could contribute I would imagine. She is getting paranoid about other people using the internet again and wants me to lock it.

We have some running around to do this morning and likely it will involve going to the SM mall, for one thing the Globe bill came so that needs to be paid.

I am refreshed this morning, I took two tylenol PM pills last night before bed and they really do allow you to sleep deeply.

Short and sweet is the post this morning, I will add more if it occurs...


From denny's iPad...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am waiting for more news, more news I tell you.

Well, after hardly any sleep at all last night, I managed to finally lay down about 4:15 and Gareth came in to join me. We hadn't made the bed yet, so that was perfect ! We both slept until about 6:30, then I got up and he did shortly thereafter.

We had some dinner, had Lambeau for awhile tonight...so that was fun. We just watched some tv for awhile and now I am going to take a shower and go to bed.

We have a busy day tomorrow with getting two Christmas boxes ready to take to church on Sunday along with fixings for a Thanksgiving Dinner that we will also give for a family.

Tomorrow evening we will meet up with Debbie and Eric for dinner and then go to a nightclub where a very good musician is playing. Sounds like fun, but right now, all my eyes want to do is close.

Hope everything is great with you and I will catch up with you tomorrow as it will be your Sunday there.

Take care for now.......

Lots of Love