Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Well here it is, the remaining 31 days of 2010... Enjoy it !!!

Dec 01, 2010

Well here it is, the last month of the year and the biggest holiday season also. This will be the first Christmas that I have spent out of country since 1968 and that was spent in VietNam... Not a good time then... This one I will spend with my new family, wife and children and grandchild... Much different, but likely better than the last one I spent in the States.

Slept fair last night, too warm though, I thought this was supposed to be the cool time... I wonder who invented that malicious rumor??? But, sleep we did. Nora and I were up about 6:50am and she made coffee then commensed to get the brood going.

Nothing particular planned for today, I gave Nora her weekly budget this morning and also 2,000p to lend to a lady named Maricelle who is the landlord for the house Father lives in in Basud... she promised to repay it by the 16th... we will see how that works... Alex has yet to repay me the 1,000p I loaned him for ("2 days only"). Time and excuses abound when it comes to money, they are quick to borrow and take forever to repay... I understand it, but don't like it. It is not the way I like to do business at all.

Lollie, I know about the out of town visitors and the setback, don't worry about that and as far as a different address goes, it comes to the same place as I told you and will include here:

Dennis Stanley
% Nora Ribaya Stanley
192 Rosal Street
Sta Rosa II Marilao, Bulacan
Philippines.

That will get it here, but I am not sure when, usually they say 6 weeks so maybe by my birthday. Not to worry, that way they get two christmases this year... good for them.

Take care and we will chat when you can... I've tried to call you twice already this morning, it is now 10:16 AM and I tried about 15 minutes ago.

Have a great day and if the impossible becomes plausible, I will write about it...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: