Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yet another week starts and the end becomes closer...

Nov 22, 2010

Ah, the freshness of a cool morning... I shall enjoy it ever so briefly as the sky is very clear and blue which indicates that the heat will come in a short time.

We slept good, I gave Nora a nice hot oil massage to soothe her back and hips from doing all the laundry while squatting all the time... It is so hard for me to see her do that work when I realize what I have to offer her a mere 7,000 miles from here. Oh well, they say that good things come to those who wait so I suppose that applies here also.

Joyce has school at 9:30 today so Nora is getting them ready and also hanging up more of the clothes... we could have hired a lady to do the laundry, but Nora chose not to. I am hoping that the php rate is up pretty soon as I want to exchange some USD for php before we go to Basud next month.

Another week of treatment for Nora, perhaps this week they will tell the patients what the holiday schedule will be like.

Lollie, I really like playing the game "Words with Friends" with you guys, Nora is pretty hooked on it also. We've also played the game where you pass the iPad from one player to the other and it automatically loads the other users tiles so you are playing each other independently.

I will write more if the day provides more...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: