Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another day closer to Christmas and the New Year that will follow.

Dec 02, 2010

Another night has passed into the anals of history, nothing particulary significant, other than the fan has caused me to develope a head cold, happened in Basud also, I tell Nora that I cannot have the fan blowing air directly on my head, especially blowing upwards into my nose and mouth, but during the night she will get up to use the CR and on the way back to bed, adjust the fan to put the air more on her and it ends up blowing on my face... drippy nose and sneezes... something I could do without.

We awoke about 6:24 this a.m., Nora washed her face and went next door to the main apt to make coffee and make sure the kids were up and attending to the routines of the morning. She brought me a cup of coffee and I then took a quick shower and dressed and am now lying to you as best I can at this early hour here, in the Philippines.

Some days, it is a challenge to find things to write about as the preceding day will have yielded virtually nothing of interest so I have those times that creative though processes manage to elude me and the writing remains sparce.

Hey Lollie, don't worry about the box, it is not now and has never been a priority for me, it did excite Nora as getting presents is something that just doesn't happen here with any consistency at all, usually the big celebration with a big dinner is the extent of what they receive on Xmas. Church attending is big also and they, those who are lucky enough to afford them, will try to decorate a little bit. I am certain that we will when in Basud.

Well, lets leave it here for the moment, should something good or interesting take place, I'll let you know here...

Bye for now, I miss you dearly family and friends.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: