Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

TGIF again, yet another week passes...keep moving time, keep moving...

Dec 03, 2010

The evening passed quietly it would appear to me, but wandering around in this stupor that has been the result of the head cold has isolated me somewhat... ringing ears and drippy nose and the beginning of the next phase, the cough make life a little less pleasurable at the moment... nice thing is that they only last so long and then they go away.

Slept rather good, the weather was condusive to sleep and in the horizontal position, the nasal drip is not quite so apparent although it sickens me to know where it goes if it does not exit my system... yuk !!

Nora and I got up a little after 7am and she has gotten coffee already and is in process of getting the family in gear... she came a moment ago and told me we need to go to Divine as there is little food in the house so that is a trip I despise, early morning traffic is atrocious here in the narrow vehicle destroying road we call a main road... I've seen better cow paths.

I must get dressed and prepare for the jaunt to town though, so will continue this in a little bit...

Back now, we went to Divine and got some stuff for lunch and maybe dinner also. I got the money to give to Uncle and he will go and pay the electric bill which is 2,300p this month. I gave him 2,500 so hopefully there will be some change... I also gave Nora 200p to pay for Joyce's trans and a little lunch for them after the St. Lukes clinic appointment.

Our internet here has been slow last night but this morning, it seems back up to it's normal sluggish speed... I won't pay extra for a faster connection as we really don't need it here. I pay for that luxury when in the house in USA...

The weather is cooler this morning, the sky is overcast and a little breeze is blowing, I don't know how long that will last, but will partake of it as long as it is here... Hope that Alex pays me the 1,000p he owes me today, been delayed already a week.

Well, Nora and Joyce are tentavely scheduled to leave the house about 11am but that, my dear friends is subject to the flexibility inherantly built into the Philippines time perception...

Later will come, if later happens. Otherwise, have a wonderful day and I will add more tomorrow...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: