Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another week, a trip to Manila and more lent money... WoWee !!!

Dec 06, 2010

Wow, this particular entry is making a late appearance... sorry about that, things just got busy this morning and afternoon and I just haven't had the time to sit down and write.

We slept good last night, the weather was not too bad. We had been troubled for the last week or so with slow to downright unavailable internet due to, I discovered yesterday, to ip flooding which is a DOS (denial of service) attack and that was primarily thru two different sources, I have their IP addresses and will talk to Global about it tomorrow, what happens is akin to 10,000 people knocking in succession on your front door and you have to answer each knock... it leaves you no time to service the obligations you have to the house so they go without which is what we are doing just now.

I hope that Global can affect some kind of remedy as otherwise the 1,000 pesos that I pay for internet access is virtually wasted...

Alex wanted me to ride with him this morning to one of his cookie clients and then to Manila to pick up some supplies for his next order... but the underlying reason (and it always is) was to approach me for some front money, this time to the tune of 6,000p... supposed to pay back today but he was short so only gave me 3,500 and will pay (maybe) the 2,500p on Thursday. We shall see...

Right now, I have 2.000p out to Maricelle and 2,500p out to Alex... I should be all clear by the 16th if all goes as they plan. I have decided that I will give each of the children 1,000p for Christmas rather than the original amount of 500p. That will afford them a nicer Christmas I think.

It is now 3:44 PM and Nora just got home from her sojourn to St. Lukes clinic. She seems in grand spirits and that is good for both of us. I do love my little monkey girl.

Well, let me go see how her day has been and I will write again tomorrow...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: