Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sunday, blue sky and laundry by the bucket full...

Dec 05, 2010

Well, as I said yesterday, the key word is of course, 'Maybe' and the maybe didn't really happen so we will leave the past in the past.

We played some more "Words with Friends" last night and I finally whupped her royally and she beat on me because of it... she is a little firebrand for sure... it is so much fun playing with her. Sue trounced me thoroughly and it seems that everyone did... my mind just was not in the game it seems. Sometimes the words just jump out at me and other times they seem well hidden... One thing I wrote to them about is the inability of the game to rotate as you change the orientation of the device... I hope that ability comes in the future...

We went to SM yesterday and had a little bit to eat and Nora did some shopping at Hypermart and then we came home... it was nice, just the two of us for a couple of hours. We will be taking the kids to the mall either next weekend or the following one and I will give them christmas money to buy what they want (clothing it seems) before we make the journey to Basud for the holidays.

I still haven't gotten an iCard which changes my status from tourist to non-immigrant alien and if it doesn't come pretty soon I will have to extend again to cover about 3 months... I wish I could get it sooner so I don't have the expense of extending my visa again... dammit !!!

Things here in the Philippines move, but the rate at which they move is certainly the inverse of fast.

Nora hired the laundry lady to take care of doing the wash today but Nora will still have her hands in it... she just cannot leave it to someone else to take care of it even though I pay for it... the girl is pretty stubborn, sorta maybe Okie style or Missouri mule style stubborn.

Nothing special is planned this day as I know, but then things remain in a constant state of flux here so I manange to go wherever and whenever the spiders web dictates... (maybe she is a black widow), but what it is is what it is and I take it a moment at a time...

Lollie, I wish our connection thru YM had lasted longer, it was sure nice to hear your voice and the skype deal, well I need to go to their site and read up on the conditions that rule international usage...

Later dudes and dudettes...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: