Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tuesday and the time just rolls on and on

Dec 07, 2010

Happy Pearl Harbor Day...

We slept good. Nora, in reaching into the baby's crib last night, managed to rise up and turn and pull a muscle in her hip, it was almost funny. I masaged her hip last night after we came to bed with some penetrating heated oil and this morning she says it feels fine so that is a good thing...

We will go to SM this morning to pay our Globe internet bill and lodge a complaint about the lousy connections... hopefully that will cause a technician to come and look into the problem...

Nothing at all special about yesterday evening, we had some crème of mushroom soup with quail eggs in it over rice (at least I put mine over rice) and it was good, that accompanied by our usual fried chicken. I truly believe that I felt the nubs of wings starting to appear on my shoulders... and my eyes, seem to have this slight slant to them... hmmmmmm.

Anyway, I will post some more as the day progresses... Lolllie, I cannot give you an exact width for Kenneth's shoes as I don't have any shoe device to use but I wear a D width and it looks abou right.

••• Well, we made it to the Mall and I paid the Global bill and a technician will come tomorrow between 8am and noon or so I am told. We ate lunch at a pseudo "Kenny Rogers" and it was OK, but I am about over the all Philipino diet plan... Gimmie a good old 2" thick filet, some baked potatoe and veggies cooked in anything except oil. Not much to make this old country boy happy... Back home, Nora got off the Jeepster to catch the Manila express and I continued on to my stop.  Quiet afternoon, 'cept for the store owners husband had a birthday so last night was pretty drunk for a lot of the locals... Nora and I layed in bed and played "Words with Friends".  Sue if you read this blog, know that I only declined playing another game with you to take a little break, I have been playing 4 games continously since I got it and needed a break plus the fact you beat me soooooo good that I have bruises all over... heheheh. More later...

From denny's iPad...

No comments: