Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Document from My Writing Nook: Dec 25, 2010

Dec 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to everyone...

Today is Saturday, and it is Christmas... we rose alittle late, but after a bath we had coffee, at least I did. Nora was late in rising, just tired with everything. We slept pretty well, except for the infernal flies that are everywhere here... at least in Bulacan I can escape them in the house for the most part... here, they follow you wherever you go even into the comfort room...

No one came over last night and we didn't venture out into the stormy weather... we rather watched TV which left me out in the rain cause it is in Tagalog, not English... but if I paid strict attention I could sometimes gleen the plot as it unfolded... even then the Filipino plots are different than what I am accustomed to in American TV.

After coffee, we gave out the 100 bags of candy to the various munchkins that came to the door and it was not long and we had run out... I think there could have been some double dippers in the crowd but who really knows or for that matter cares. We walked down to Uncle and Auntie's to say Merry Christmas to them and I gave Uncle a t-shirt gift and had also given one to Father before we left. Auntie invited us to eat, but we were not truly hungry so we declined and came back home...

Father had rented a Karaoakie machine and it is on the front porch and the volume is such that my ears have began to drip blood and there is a ringing that I cannot quite identify... the dizzyness will surely pass if I consume some alcohol or get whalopped in the head. Those that partake and sing are of big heart and questionable talent. But they try and that is the qualifying factor where I am concerned... Nora is singing now, bless her heart.

Christmas is a wonderful time of the year and I always like it, but it is also nice when it is done.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: