Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friday... at last and I might add, the last we will be here for awhile.

Dec 17, 2010

Well, having exhibited a rather severe case of diahrrea of the jowls yesterday and penning more words than I actually had ink for has left the brain bucket a little lite this morning... The evening passed admirably well with no major problems other than the baby needing to go to the doctor to find out what ailed him... seems he has a minor throat infection which, according to the medical sage to which he was taken, is the partial result of the powdered formula that has taken the place of Jenny's breast milk... she doesn't produce abundant enough and I think doesn't like to breast feed either.

Anyhow, after the demise of 500p and a few hours of time, we now have more medicine and a sick baby... well, this morning he seems better and not quite the fever he had yesterday... evidently he had 7 instances of squeegeable diapers which is not an appealing thought to me as I've not eaten breakfast as yet.

The night passed well and we, both Nora and I slept very nicely, the cooler weather was good and no emergency visits to the doctor interrupted our slumber. After having my coffee, I took baby for a little walk around the compound and showed him some ducks (ugly little guys) that were frolicking in a little sewage stream... the wonders I see ... Anyhow, he seemed happier and perhaps on the mend.

Nothing is scheduled out of the ordinary today, it is Friday and as such the termination of yet another week here, in the lovely and never boring Philippines. Tomorrow, Nora wants to go into Marilao proper (what a term) to have her hair treated, it is called bonding here, I don't know the equivelant in the US though.

I reminded Nora this morning that I was not going to change my mind about leaving Jenny and the baby in Basud for about 3 months (she will come back to Marilao before we leave for the States, perhaps a month before so that would place her return sometime in late April or early May I suppose but not totally sure as yet.

I bought two beers last night and after supper, shared one with Alex. I don't drink much at all but now and then a cold beer really seems good... Have to drink either 'Red Horse' or 'San Miguel'... no Bud to be found dammit !!! Oh well, I have a refrigerator full of beer at home so some day I will get my bud !!!

Take care each and every one of you, enjoy the day and your forthcoming weekend... do something to make yourself happy !

Later dudes and dudettes !!!


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

1 comment:

cathy said...

I had a call from the bank on Monday and I thought it was about the refinancing that I did on my car. They asked me if I could come in sometime during the day and I told them that I could be there around two. She said when you get here you can pick up your new TV you just won. It is a 40in, Samsung 1080p, I was really excited. It was a good Monday.