Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Another month gone... Spring is around the corner my friends...

Feb 01, 2011

Well January has gone the way of history now, only a memory lingers and the future awaits writing as February bursts forth on the day.

Sleeping was quite good last night, we both went to bed happy and content with the days events.

We woke at about 7am this morning, actually we were woke up by Alex parking the van of his father in law about 4 ft from our front door with headlights blazing in the bedroom window... Alex, although a really nice guy is an alcoholic, he won't admit the fact but they speak for themselves... It is sad to see a good life wasted in a bottle though. He doesn't drink hardly at all during the day but there is rarely a night that goes by that he is not off partying with his friends and usually it is for most of the night... Ana rarely knows where he is.

But that song won't ever be sung for me, I like an occasional beer or two, but I haven't been drunk in 30 years or more. I have been feeling pretty good once in awhile though.

We may go to SM today or may wait till this weekend to go. I hope the new film with Anthony Hopkins, "The Rite" might be playing.

Jenny and the baby are still asleep on the floor and it is now 7:48 AM. They will be rising soon, one way or the other. Jenny being back has not caused any problems so far, I hope that trend continues as I truly enjoy her and the baby being here, the only things I don't like is when the baby is irritable via sickness, I have to leave and go next door when he is crying a lot. Hopefully the medicine Jenny got at the doctor yesterday will clear up his nose and make him all better again.

After Ana told me she did not have my money last night, she showed me a check for 6,000p that she said she would try to cash today so that she can repay me the loan of 5,000p I made to her. I know she feels bad about missing the payment to me.

Well, nothing really left to write about so I shall close off and hopefully the day will remain quiet and peaceful.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: